The digitalstorytelling tools and experiences project
The DigitalStorytelling Tools & Experiences Project is aimed at defining, designing and demonstrating the multidisciplinary and state-of-the-art requirements of the DigitalStorytelling Tools. It is part of Immersive Media Technology Experiences (IMTE) and is funded by NTNU IET and IKM and NxtMedia.
• Demonstrate existing digitalstorytelling tools used within the existing digital content.
• Specify and develop a prototype of a new digitalstorytelling tool based on the use of metadata for multimodal publishing in education, interactive art and experience-based system in general.
• Conduct a survey with NxtMedia to investigate the current usage and experience of digitalstorytelling tools.
• Assess the potential commercialization of the new digitalstorytelling tool.
• Prepare objectives to apply for a national and international funding for further financing.
• Deliver a two-day seminar for evaluation and validation of digitalstorytelling tools.